In India people are always busy doing their jobs and you will hardly find time to relax or spend time with family. It is getting really hard to spend time for cooking or with so many things to do early in the morning, you will need something that can cook faster. The technology has advanced so much that you will be able to get everything and anything you need. There are so many such kitchen appliances that make your job easy. You need not have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. One of such amazing kitchen appliance that are very much in demand in India, these days is a Convection Microwave oven.
Convection Microwave ovens are quite different from the normal microwave ovens. It differs in the style of cooking, the purpose for which you can use the, cooking time and the way they should be used. So, before you buy a convection microwave oven, you need to pay attention on what oven you actually need and what are you buying. There are already so many brands and models available in the Indian market like LG, Samsung, Godrej, Morphy Richards, IFB, Kenstar, Electrolux, Bajaj, Panasonic and many other popular brands. So, it is always good to understand why do you need a convection oven or what are the uses of a convection oven. You should also know how to pick the right oven?
In order to ease this process of selection, we have put a lot of information together in one place. This article will help you understand what are the uses of a convection microwave oven. Along with this, have a look at the features to consider when you are picking a convection microwave oven. When you have enough information about these two, then have a look at the best 10 convection microwave ovens available in Indian market in 2021.
So, let us get started…
Why Use a Convection Microwave Oven?
Like discussed earlier, there are a number of microwave ovens available in the Indian market. Most of them are from the best brand in India. You can just go with a traditional or normal microwave oven or you can choose to go for a convection microwave oven. Traditional microwave ovens are good to go, but they will not be able to do as much as a convection oven. The convection microwave ovens are available in different sizes, volumes and also with many interesting features.
If you are confused whether to invest on a convection microwave oven or a traditional microwave oven, then here is why you should use a convection microwave oven:
- You will be able to cook pretty fast with the help of these convection microwave ovens. They do not take a lot of time as there are both electromagnetic radiation and fan that circulates the heat around the food.
- It takes very less time when compared to the traditional ovens for cooking. You will be able to preheat the oven and hence it takes lesser time to cook.
- There will be racks in the convection microwave oven and that allows you to heat more than one dish at a time. That saves you time and also save a lot of money on your electrical bills.
- You will be able to enjoy a better taste and flavor of the food cooked in convection microwave oven. Due to the fan circulating the heat air inside the oven, the food gets cooked from inside and hence the food remains tender and soft, due to the retention of moisture in the food.
- You will get a number of pre-programmed dishes and hence that makes it easy for you to cook food faster. You need not have to worry about the temperature settings or time settings. All you have to do is just select the required dish from the pre-programmed menu and you are done.
- You will be able to cook, grill, defrost, heat, bake and broil in the same oven and hence so many things in just one microwave oven.
- Along with all this, you will also be able to save space. The size of a convection microwave oven is very small compared to the conventional microwave oven and hence you will be able to save a lot of space, but still you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a conventional oven. In fact, you will be able to enjoy much more benefits.
Best Buy Convection Microwave Oven Online In India
After so much information about the uses and buying guide about the convection microwave oven, you should now be ready to pick the best convection oven for your kitchen. So, in order to save some time for you, we have listed the best selling convection microwave ovens in India 2021. This will help you pick one without wasting a lot of time.
Here is the list
1. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
Let us start the list with something best and that comes with all latest features. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave oven is the first convection microwave oven in the list and it definitely has all good features that a microwave oven can have. The design of this microwave oven is perfect, you can use it with ease and also the process of cleaning is also very simple. You have a very good list of pre-installed recipes and that makes your cooking process simple and better. It also has different stages of cooking feature for better cooking. Inner core automatic heating feature also makes cooking possible in very short time.
The capacity of this IFB 30 L Convection Microwave oven is 30 Liters and hence it is perfect even for a large family. You can use this oven for baking, grilling, cooking, defrosting and reheating as well. The control buttons on the oven are touch sensor and hence you just need to touch the buttons and they start working.
The oven comes with the child lock feature and your kids are totally safe even if they try to touch the oven. You get this microwave oven with one year warranty for the product and an added 3 year warranty for cavity and Magnetron. So, your investment is definitely safe with the warranty provided by the company.
- 30 liter capacity of the oven suitable for large family as well.
- Comes with a child lock feature
- Pre-installed recipes for faster cooking
- Cooks very fast
- Can used for sterilizing baby milk bottles.
- Easy to clean
- Can be used for grilling and caking as well
- Customer support in case any issues is very poor
- Many people report about the defects inside and on the surface of the oven
Check Also: 10 Best Oven Toaster Grill In India
2. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
Next in the list of best rated Convection microwave ovens in India 2021 is LG 28 L Convection microwave oven. LG is a very popular brand international brand for electronic appliances. One of their best electronic appliances is their kitchen appliances. This brand makes some of the most affordable microwave ovens for the Indian cooking needs. LG 28 L Convection microwave oven is one of the best products from this brand. 28 Liters capacity is also not a bad capacity for a big family. You will be able to easily cook a roast in this oven.
As this is a convection microwave oven, you will be able to do a lot of things with the help of this. Another added advantage of buying this LG 28 L Convection microwave oven is you get a four year warranty on the Magnetron and cavity. But along with that, you also get a product warranty of one year. They are popular for providing after sale customer service and that is one of the reasons why people prefer this brand over many other brands available in the market today.
You have all the buttons on the oven itself for controlling timer, temperature and for doing many other things with ease.
- The design of this LG 28 L Convection microwave oven is exceptional and everyone loves it.
- One year product warranty
- Four year magnetron warranty
- 28 Liters capacity suitable for big families
- Auto cooking menu with 251 different dishes.
- Jog dial and easy buttons to operate the oven
- Safety lock for children
- Compared to other models in the market with similar features, this model seems to be a bit expensive.
3. Bosch 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
Another brand that comes into our mind when we talk about the kitchen appliances is Bosch. We have one microwave oven in our list of best convection microwave ovens today. Bosch 28 L Convection Microwave oven is one of the best and pioneered products from this brand. This product has been manufactured to provide you the tastiest food and hence you need not have to worry about the quality of the product at all. Your total cooking experience will be enhanced with this oven in your kitchen.
This Bosch 28 L Convection Microwave oven comes with seven different modes of cooking like convection for baking food, Frylite, combination, grilling, Motorized Rotisserie, reheating, tandoori and defrosting as well. This allows you to cook food in many different ways. In fact, in the way that your family loves. Frylite feature will help you to cook the vegetables in a delicious ways, without having to use a lot of oil. They are healthy and tastier at the same time. 28 Liters is the capacity of this oven and it can help you in making amazing food for the entire family. You will get 121 pre-installed recipes for better and faster cooking experience.
Trays for frylite, grilling, baking and for other dishes are provided with this Bosch 28 L Convection Microwave oven. You get a two year warranty on the entire product and a 7 year warranty on the Magnetron.
- Amazing options for customized cooking and hence you can enjoy a healthy meal everytime you use the oven.
- Two year warranty on the product
- Seven warranty on the Magnetron
- Separate trays for each style of cooking
- Frylite for healthy cooking with less oil or no oil at all
- 121 pre-installed recipes
- Very disappointing after sale customer support in case of any issues with the product.
4. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
Samsung is also an international brand for home appliances. But you also get some kitchen appliances from the same brand. Samsung 28 L convection Microwave oven is one of their best kitchen appliances. All the products from Samsung always come with best features and amazing designs. This is a 28 liter convection microwave oven and has good capacity for the entire family.
This Samsung 28 L convection Microwave oven is made using the latest technology and hence you will be able to save a lot of time and money as well. Time is saved because this oven will reduce the time to half due to the latest technology used. At the same time you can save money as you will be using the oven only for half the time than it should actually be used. You have many pre-installed recipes and hence you will be able to enjoy a lot of local dishes.
This oven is made using the latest tandoor technology. That means, you will be able to make crisp and perfect naan or roti in just no time. You will be able to get the dhaba like food by just pressing a few buttons. You need not have to step out of the house also. Along with that, you can even make curd in just minutes. You have a unique fermentation feature in this Samsung 28 L convection Microwave oven and that can give you curd at any time of the day.
- Make healthier food in half of the time
- Tandoor technology for yummy and mouthwatering rotis and Naans
- Fermentation function for curd at anytime
- 28 liter capacity
- One year product warranty
- 7 year warranty for cavity
- 5 year warranty for Magnetron
- Child lock feature
- Easy to clean
- It is a bit difficult to use with so many advanced functions
- There is no starter kit provided
5. Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
From mixer grinders to microwave ovens, Morphy Richards is a popular brand in the Indian kitchens. Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven is very popular for the quality products that it launches in India. This is a little smaller convection microwave oven compared to the ones that we have seen so far. It is 23 liters capacity and you will be able to make meal for a family of three to four persons.
The design of Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven is pretty good and is definitely worth buying at this price. The body of the oven is made using aluminum material and they use high quality metal. This is one of the reasons why this product is preferred over other similar products in the market. The keypad of this oven is touch sensitive and is very easy to use and clean.
Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven comes with five different kinds of power levels. These five levels can help in cooking the food as per your preference. You will be able to control the temperature with ease and hence you will get the best and tasty food for your family. It comes with one year warranty on the product and 5 year warranty on the Magnetron.
- Touch pad sensor buttons for easy operation
- It is easy to clean
- Comes with a child lock function
- One year warranty for product
- Five year warranty for the Magnetron
- 23 liter capacity for medium sized family.
- Five different level controls
- The glass of the door is too thick and the light inside is too dim and hence you will not be able to see inside while cooking.
6. BPL 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
BPL brand may be popular for televisions in the market, but also have manufactured a few kitchen appliances as well. This BPL 25 L Convection Microwave oven is one of their models. You can make a tasty meal for the entire family at a time as the capacity of the microwave oven is 25 Liters. You can grill, bake, defrost, heat or cook using this convection microwave oven. Irrespective of what you do, you will be able to enjoy contemporary cooking in just no time.
The cavity of BPL 25 L Convection Microwave oven is made using stainless steel and hence it is really long lasting. Due to this stainless steel cavity the heat is also circulated evenly and you will be able to enjoy evenly cooked food. Most of the BPL oven are, stain resistant and scratch free and hence the life of the oven is really long. Auto cook option is another important feature of this microwave oven. You will be able to cook a wide range of options by just clicking a few buttons. The smart power selection feature is also available and this will help in stopping the food from getting over cooked. You can easily adjust the power levels for better cooking.
This is one of the best models for Indian kitchens as it is totally designed in India, keeping the Indian customers in mind. So, you will be able to get all that you need for your cooking, grilling, baking, defrost or tandoor needs.
- 25 liter capacity for a big family
- Stainless steel cavity
- Scratch free and stain resistant body of the oven
- One year product warranty
- One year magnetron warranty
- Wide range power buttons
- Made in India design
- Price is a bit high compared to the features provided.
- No post sale demo or customer service.
7. Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
Next in the list we have a convection microwave oven from Godrej. This Godrej 20 L convection Microwave oven has a very unique design. It comes with a floral print on the glass of the oven door and that attracts many customers. Who would not like to have a designed oven in their kitchen. Along with some of the best features, convenience of use is also offered by this brand. You get features like multistage variations, Instacook and Multicuisine. The multicuisine option allows you to cook 90 different Indian dishes and many other dishes from 8 different countries. That means, you can try many different cuisines at home itself. Just add all the required ingredients and click cook, you can enjoy rich international on your dining table.
You get five different power levels, making it just perfect for cooking different kinds of food. Very easy and time saving oven for defrosting food. It will save you a lot of time. The only problem with Godrej 20 L convection Microwave oven is, it is just 20 liter capacity and is suitable for just a small family of two to three members. With so many latest and interesting cooking options, it would have been a great choice if the capacity of the oven is a little large.
- One year product warranty
- 5 year warranty in Magnetron
- 20 liter capacity for small family
- 90 Indian dishes can be made with pre-installed menu
- International cuisine of 8 different countries is pre-installed
- Starter kit is not provided along with the oven.
8. Whirlpool 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
Next in the list we have a microwave oven from Whirlpool. Whirlpool is a brand that is popular for refrigerators in the Indian market, but today you have an oven from this brand. Whirlpool 20 L convection microwave oven is a perfect microwave for a small family. You can easily make lunch or dinner for two to three people using this oven. This oven is available in black color and hence it is an ideal color in an Indian kitchen with too much oily smoke.
There are many amazing features in this Whirlpool 20 L convection microwave oven. You have the best air fryer in this oven. In fact, the brand says that this feature in their oven is better than the air fryers available in the present market. You will be able to cook food with zero oil in this oven. Yes, literally no oil and you can still enjoy some amazing recipes. You can make some amazing food in just two minutes with the help of this oven. You can do this with the help of the whirlpool microwave oven app. You will find complete details on that app.
Along with all this, you can cook more than 118 Indian recipes without having to do anything, because they are all pre-programmed recipes.
- 20 liters oven perfect for two or three members
- 118 Indian recipes can be made
- Better than air fryer option
- Two minute recipes on Magibook from Whirlpool app
- No oil cooking is possible.
- One year product warranty
- So far no cons
9. Panasonic 27 L Convection Microwave Oven
Panasonic is another good brand to consider for the Indian kitchen. Panasonic 27 L Convection Microwave oven has clear cut design and excellent technology. One important point about why people prefer this brand is they are available at a very affordable price tag. It is a 27 liter capacity oven and hence you can make a meal for a big family. You get one year product warranty and 4 year warranty on the Magnetron.
You will be able to cook a wide range of food items in this Panasonic 27 L Convection Microwave oven. 101 auto recipe buttons to cook a dish of your choice without any hard work. The dual heating feature is also a good feature in this oven as you will be able to finish cooking in a very less time. You can easily defrost any kind frozen food like fish, meat, fruits, soups, bread or vegetables. Reheat button is provided on the Panasonic 27 L Convection Microwave oven and with that button you can easily reheat any leftovers of last time. You need not have to set the mode or time for the reheating.
- Good cooking capacity of 27 Liters.
- One year product warranty
- 4 years magnetron warranty
- You can choose from 101 cook book options
- Defrosting can be done for almost anything
- Reheat option for simple reheating without mode and timer setting.
- Hassle free operation
- Customer service is very poor
- Interior light is very dim
10. Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
Last in the list we have a convection microwave oven from Bajaj. Bajaj is a very popular brand for many home appliances. This Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave oven is good for cooking a meal for a small sized family. Three to four member family will enjoy a full meal in this oven. The design of this oven is also attractive as there are a few floral designs on the glass of the oven.
The controls on Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave oven are simple. You get the job buttons and tactile buttons for temperature setting and cooking. It is easy to use and you can also clean them easily. One year product warranty is provided with this oven. There are also many auto cook options available in the menu and that reduces the stress you need to take while cooking a meal.
Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave oven comes with the child lock feature, which is one of the most important features in an oven. This feature helps to keep children safe when they are near the oven. Reheating, defrosting, cooking, grilling and baking can be done with this convection microwave oven. The price is also very affordable and is definitely worth buying when comparing the features and price.
- 23 liter capacity is perfect for small family or a bachelor
- Tactile buttons for easy operation of the oven
- It is easy to use and easy to clean as well
- Choose from a number of auto cook options
- The child lock feature is available
- Defrosting can be done pretty fast.
- There is no started kit available with Bajaj 23 L Convection Microwave oven.
How To Choose A Convection Microwave Oven?
Once we are done with the uses of convection microwave oven, now it is time to know how to choose a convection microwave oven. There are certain important factors that you need to consider while choosing one. It can be a daunting task if you are not aware of the features to consider while buying a convection oven as there are so many models available in the market with many different features. You should know which are important features based on your requirement. That is when you will be able to look for those features and invest on the right convection microwave oven.
So, here are the features that you need to concentrate on.
The size of your convection microwave oven plays an important role. Usually, space in your kitchen in one factor related to the size of the microwave and the amount of food, type of food you are going to cook using a convection oven is the second factor to consider. Even when the size is small to accommodate in your small kitchen, you can still be able to cook a lot of dishes in your convection oven.
Lighting inside the oven
Usually the door of all the ovens is glass type. But they use hard glass and hence you may not be able to see through it with ease. In order to overcome this problem, you will have light inside the oven. Make sure that the oven that you are choosing has enough light inside.
Most of the convection microwave ovens come with pre set menu. You need not have to do anything and just select the dish from the menu available. So, before buying check if you have all your favorite dishes in your menu list.
When installing a microwave oven, you should make sure that there is enough ventilation. You cannot just place it inside a cupboard as that will not allow air to circulate easily. You will need the help of a professional for the completion of the installation process.
You have many convection microwave ovens in the market that use the latest technology. You will have sensors in the oven so that the cooking time will be automatically adjusted by the oven while cooking is still in process.
Sometimes, in between the cooking process, you may need to adjust the time. In order to do so, you should be able to do it without disturbing the food or the process that is going on. Make sure to pick an oven that has this feature.
Ease of cleaning
After grilling or baking process, you may have a lot to clean in the convection microwave oven. You should choose an oven that is very easy to clean. Because cleaning an oven can really be a daunting task for you. So, choose that is very easy to clean.
Always choose an oven that comes with the child lock facility. Children will touch and try to open each and everything around them. As the things will be hot inside the microwave oven, you need to keep your kids away from the oven. But that may not be practically possible to keep them away. They will not listen to anyone. So, having a child lock on your oven can keep your kids safe even when you are away from the kitchen for a short time.
Convection Microwave Oven Cleaning and Caring Guidelines
As you read earlier, convection is a boom invention for making food faster. In this busy world, all have sufficient time for managing daily tasks. Having a convection microwave is a phenomenal solution for those users who have less time for a cooking meal. It reduces your efforts and saves your time too. One time investment on buying convection microwave might be good but spending extra cost on their cleaning is not a good idea. So here we have listed some cleaning aspects, that you should take into consideration while cleaning convection microwave.
Step to clean Convection Microwave:
Microwave cleaning is necessary to maintain hygiene. By following few steps you can easily clean the convection microwave:
- Before start cleaning, make sure instructions should be read properly.
- As per the instruction card, pour one cup of water into an oven-safe container or bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar and some slices of lemon. Add both when the microwave is too much dirty.
- Next, add one tablespoon of baking soda into the cleaning solution. It eliminates the food smells. It is a natural solution for reducing unwanted and oily smells.
- After following the previous process, you can excess oven on high heat for at least 5 minutes and let solution microwaving. As it boils and steam will create. The steam helps in cleaning the internal structure of the oven.
- In case of stubborn stains, you can leave the solution for solution for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the bowl carefully and then wash the turntable with cold and soapy water. In case of much greasy, you can soak it in soapy water.
- After that, clean it well by using a soft cloth or a sponge.
- For harsh stains, dip the sponge into the cleaning solution earlier and then clean it.
- Clean all interior of your microwave, rub the door well.
- After every use, clean the internal microwave with tissue or soft cloth.
- Place at the ideal place where the door of the microwave won’t be hit.
- Don’t use harsh fabric to clean the oven door and internal structure.
- Always use special oven containers for cooking food.
- Use all instructions for the very first use.
- Contact customer care, if there is an issue found in your microwave. (Within warranty period).
- Use well without causing any damage.
- Focus on weekly and daily cleaning.
Convection Microwave Ovens Frequently Asked Questions
1. How the convection microwave oven is different from solo microwave ovens?
Convection Microwave Ovens and the Solo Microwave Ovens are the different appliances, and they serve different purposes. The Convection Microwave Ovens can be used to bake the food too, while on the other hand, the Solo Microwave Ovens are meant for microwave cooking only. In addition to the microwave cooking, the Convection Microwave Ovens offer the functionality of a regular Oven, and you can easily use the Convection Microwave Ovens for a better value and usability.
2. What are the different tasks a convection microwave oven can perform?
The Convection Microwave Ovens are meant to perform the combined operation of an Oven and Microwave. That means you can achieve both cooking and baking on this useful kitchen appliance. So, if you love baking and want to have a single kitchen tool that can help you bake and cook the food like a typical microwave, the Convection Microwave Oven will be a worthy item to consider. So, if you are looking for a multipurpose kitchen tool at home that can help you perform various kitchen tasks flawlessly, the Convection Microwave Ovens would be an excellent buy for you.
3. Are convection microwave ovens faster than normal ovens?
Most buyers ask whether the convection microwaves are faster and better performer than the standard ovens, or not. And if you also have the question in mind,then the answer is Yes, the Convection microwave ovens are generally 30% faster than the regular ovens and cooks and bakes food quicker and in a more efficient way. Also, the Convection microwave ovens offer better power management too. So, if you were looking to have a better value for money and power efficiency, then we will suggest you tgo with the convection microwave oven instead of the standard ovens.
4. What kind of utensils can we use in the Microwave convection oven?
Convection Microwave Ovens have two different modes. And there are different types of modes that need different cookwares. While using the Microwave mode, it is essential that you use the microwave-safe cookware set, and while working with the convection mode, you can use the metal or silicone cookware.
Make sure that you don’t mix up the utensils as the metal cookware should not be used in the microwave mode. Similarly, the microwave-safe utensils may not be a suitable choice to be used in the convection mode. So, it is better to keep them separate and get the best performance in both convection and microwave mode.
5. What are the different aspects that should be considered while purchasing a new Convection microwave oven?
A convection microwave oven is an expensive thing to buy for home. And as there are several options from different brands available in the market, it is extremely to choose the best and most effective one for your home. There are a few crucial points that can help you buy the best-in-class convection microwave oven for your home. And these points include the brand name, capacity, and list of features. So, whenever you are buying the convection microwave oven, try to choose the model based on these points to get the best value for your money.
6. Are they better than solo microwave ovens?
The solo microwave ovens and the convection microwave ovens are the two different types of ovens, and which one is a better buy depends entirely on your kitchen needs and cooking preferences. IF you love baking and are looking for a multipurpose oven for your home, then there won’t be a better buy than the convection microwave oven. So, try it, and you are going to love the performance and usability of these ovens.
You have just read a lot of information about the uses of convection microwave oven, the buying guide for an oven and the best 10 convection microwave ovens available in the market. After so much information, you should now have a fair idea about what to expect from a convection microwave oven and how you should pick one. You must have also understood that it is not going to simple to choose a convection microwave oven. You need to just concentrate on a lot of aspects while buying one and that is the reason we have mentioned in detail about each of those aspects. Now, it is your turn to pick one that can make your way to your family’s heart. Making the right choice does not just save you time and money, but also will make your food healthier and tastier. Get your favorite convection microwave oven today!